aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
The Ghost Of Fudge

Sat 6 March = Gin Goblins + Threats + Uncalm + KCHGH

Fudge - DJs & Promoters on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads present:

SATURDAY 3 MATCH 2010

THE MOORINGS BAR

8pm-1am, 3, 18+ only

THE GIN GOBLINS

THE THREATS

UNCALM

KCHGH

219fnfly.jpg

Gin Goblins on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Edinburgh's punk-psychedelicists The Gin Goblins formed twenty years ago. Influenced by bands like Hawkwind and The Damned, they know damn-well how to play a blinding set of new-wave punk noise.

Threats on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

"Open a beer, light a smoke, have a pogo, bang yer head off a wall," say the Threats, a punk rock band who were also spawned twenty-odd years ago in the capital, "We do this for FUN and can't be bothered with bullshit, backstabbers and drama!"

Uncalm ( Looking for shows) on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Formed about a year ago, and have recently expandied from a three-piece to a five-piece. Evil in intent and delivered with brutality, these guys are one of the finest metallic hardcore bands in Scotland at the moment.

Kchgh on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

New local band make debut at Moorings. I wouldn't bother clicking the link, there's fuck all there to read or listen to. Let's assume they're gonna be FRICKING AWSOME though.

damn right. apparently Threats are fabulous, and i think my band played with the Gin Goblins at the Lemon Tree about 10 years ago, and they were super too...