aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
DACORKER

Hed Kandi @ The Forum, Skene Terrace, Aberdeen 6 /2 /10

I can't believe people still use that crappy design style used in late 90s onwards dance adverts in Mixmag, at least the look matches the substance contained within.

STOP PRESS, they use the term music and lifestyle brand like that is a good thing, not the death of all that is starlight, grrr.

It's the typical Hed Kandi design innit, all their CDs for like the last 10 years have had that kinda drawing of a girl in glamorous clothes dancing. Ditto, posters, flyers etc. Hed Kandi is actually quite good, I like it and I'm sure it will be a fun night, but I'd still rather be at the Fudge Awards.

20 at the door?! You're having a laugh aren't you. Looks like I'm looking for new plans for Saturday night.

Hahaha, what a total rip. Might as well head into HMV, buy a HedKandi cd, plonk it on the stereo and invite a few mates round. o_O

The hed kandi count down begins, from as far away as booming out off ibiza town or to the residence in the legendary space nightclub in ibiza. Those who have witnessed and have seen all their glamorised decor which will be on show plus with their madness, which flows from a carnival beat and saxophone to top this show off, one hell of a party, bring it on, just hope the roof tied on!!!

well done hope you won fud ge award, yeah i'm sure hed kandi night it'll be well worth it!, I'm quite sure their doin quite well around the world as well mate and probably selling their cd 's quite well also and on that front you can't be doing that bad when you play in one best clubs on the planet for no reason.

Have a good weekend!!

A big thanks for turning up in the numbers for what was a great night with Hed Kandi and all the shenanigans and great vibe that came with it! thanks again, have a nice day!!!