aberdeen-music

aekido: Graphic Design & Photography

aekido

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone, how is it going?

So that's me officially finished Uni until September, meaning I have a lot more free time.

So if you run a bar or club, an event, having a birthday party, or special occasion, and are looking for a photographer to capture than special night, then look no further!

I'm free Every night except a Friday from Midnight and a Sunday from midnight. Prices can be discussed if you message me and are interested.

You can see my clubnight photos here:

Collection: Club Photography

As well as club night photography, I am also looking for bands or promoters looking for gig photographers. I have a wealth of experience in the field, and you can see some of my photos here:

Collection: Concert Photography

And of course, still always interested in doing model photography / band promotional photography, you can see some of my photos here:

Collection: Modeling

If interested, either message back to this, or alternatively email me at hello@weareaekido.co.uk

Another post looking for people who would be interested in doing some modeling / photo shoots as I am building up my portfolio over the summer.

Firstly, As part of my portfolio I am doing a tattoo and piercing series. I am looking for guys and girls who have tattoos, whether it is one tattoo, or several, for photo shoots for this series.

I am also looking to do a lot more 'casual' photo shoots on mostly film, with a much more relaxed and fun feel to them.

You can check out some of my work on my website: Levi WJ Bunyan | Graphic Design & Photography | weareaekido.co.uk or also on my flickr: aekido's photosets on Flickr or just scroll through this thread

If you are interested / know anyone that may be interested, or would like more info, or to discuss ideas, you can message me back on here, or alternatively email me here: hello@weareaekido.co.uk

• 2 weeks later...