aberdeen-music

new band from ex aereogramme members

Graham

If the demo is any indication it will no doubt be fantastic.

Most definitely. In the blog on the myspace they said they had recorded drum parts so I'm wondering if there will also be electric tracks or if it will be mainly be an acoustic based project. But either way I'm sure it'll be ace. I'm just happy they are still making music. Cant think of anything they have been involved with that I've not liked/loved.

I was in nice n sleazys a while back and ordered food and noticed it was craig b in the kitchen cooking it. It felt strange having a man who's written and played on some of my favourite music of all time cook my burger. Felt like I should be offering to give him a hand or something. It was a good burger though.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
You're not wrong. Someone needs to get them up here pronto when they start gigging. I don't even feel the need to compare them to Aereogramme either, they have my ears unconditionally.

We did ask him if he would come up for the Chemikal Underground night but he wasn't ready or sure what he'd be doing live. Form a queue!