aberdeen-music

I built a new website

framheim

• 1 month later...
This website's fantastic. Myself and my much more informed photographer girlfriend are hugely impressed.

thanks very much! it's still very much a work in progress and i have lots of ideas on how i can develop it over the next year or so.

if anyone has any suggestions as to things they'd like to see on the site i'd love to hear them. my main aim just now is to keep putting regular updates up and try and drive visitors to the site. obviously getting a shop online is a priority, as well as the wallpapers but i'd like to put other content on there to encourage repeat visits. i'm interested in putting other media in there too so if anyone has a suggestion for this then fire it my way. i'm thinking video, art and written word to begin with.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

thanks very much, i'm hoping to explore that theme a bit more over the summer and hopefully feature some pictures in my neos exhibition.

i'd like to do more insect photos but they're hard to photograph that close, if anyone knows of ways to photograph insects in studio conditions without them jumping away i'm all ears! best thing i've tried was putting the bumblebee in the fridge for a bit to make him sleepy but they wake up pretty fast.