aberdeen-music

New Element 106 song!

Hog

Guest Sundaram

Hmmmm...

Shall I be honest?.. Yes!

This is just not my 'thing', but I did like the opening and the guitar solo. I think that the vocal could do with being more intense, maybe distort it a little or something. The song would benefit from some form of change in mood, or a different rhythmic approach at some point. This is of course just my opinion on the song! :up:

Anyway, I know that this sort of music sounds much more powerful and exciting live, so I shall come see you play on Saturday in Drakes. :bat:

ps: I've just noticed, this isn't in the Feedback forum, did you want people to pass comment?

Guest haigyman

i love it! but would also enjoy a speeded up bit, yknow, one of those bits where it's a challenge to headbang fast enough, and every time you do it feels like your neck is gonna snap...but then i think every song should have a bit like that :)

Element 106 have sold out! :moody:

No!! o_O

Glad you enjoyed Mr Haigyman, well I have written a fast song with plenty riffs etc, more in a Strapping Young Lad/Fear Factory vibe, If I get the go ahead from the other boys in Element I would love to record it in the future

Guest haigyman
No!! o_O

Glad you enjoyed Mr Haigyman' date=' well I have written a fast song with plenty riffs etc, more in a Strapping Young Lad/Fear Factory vibe, If I get the go ahead from the other boys in Element I would love to record it in the future[/quote']

as long as you play plenty of fast ones come saturday, i won't be complaining :up:

as long as you play plenty of fast ones come saturday' date=' i won't be complaining :up:[/quote']

Aw yes, we shall not dissapoint you at all, lots of fast songs coming your way!!

And as for the earlier sold out comment?? Dunno about that, as Hawggggg said, we are just getting started, songs need a bit of depth, but the recording is decent considering we multitracked 4 songs in 2 1/2 hours for quickness!

Everyone to their own opinion, for which we admire the honesty.

Thanks and we'll maybe see ya tonight!! :band:

This new song is quite kool. Wasn't too keen on elements new line up and sound' date=' but this is a definate improvement :up:[/quote']

Cheers, well, we are working on it and we are really trying hard to get it brutal :up:

Give us a bit of time and we hope to kick ass