aberdeen-music

MadWorld

that looks ace, the graphics are cool as fuck. whats the game play like?

Shit - didn't realise anyone had replied to this!

The game plays a lot like a third person beat-em-up - the good thing is that you aren't swinging the wiimote round like a fucking twat most of the time, instead only when finishing off folks or impaling them with signposts etc. The A button is used to punch, grab and pick up weapons and the B button is to take out your chainsaw. Overall it plays really well, but the camera can be a bit wierd at times. A very minor problem compared to the grand scale of things.

Anyone who has a Wii which has been collecting dust for some time now should definitely pick this game up. Finally, a new IP completely orignal compared to the atrocious gash released for this console, like My fucking Fitness Coach.

This game is brilliant.

My flatmate reviews wii games for a site (Wii et DS : jeux vido Wii et DS sur WiiDSFrance) and got this game to test a while back. I generally don't take much notice of the games he receives coz they are mostly either far too basic or just gamecube remakes which are fun but nothing special. This one tho, is unbelievable. stunning graphics that suit the wii perfectly.

This Daily Mail tripe has convinced me that it's worth a punt:

Parents horrified as most violent video game ever to launch on 'family friendly' Wii | Mail Online

'I believe it will spoil the family fun image of the Wii.' - not everyone wants to play Cooking Mama.

To quote Anthrax's song 'Startin' Up A Posse' - 'you've got the choice, don't buy it, don't read it and don't say your opinion's right'

This Daily Mail tripe has convinced me that it's worth a punt:

Parents horrified as most violent video game ever to launch on 'family friendly' Wii | Mail Online

'I believe it will spoil the family fun image of the Wii.' - not everyone wants to play Cooking Mama.

To quote Anthrax's song 'Startin' Up A Posse' - 'you've got the choice, don't buy it, don't read it and don't say your opinion's right'

I don't fucking get it. Surely the best definition of 'family friendly' would be that the console caters for all ages?

These people are morons for buying their kids this in the first place. The certification is there for a fucking reason! Most of these complaining twats are the same who blame every teen murder, suicide or vehicular rampage on video games. Personally, If I wanted to shoot someone in real life, I wouldn't be walking around with a mouse and keyboard.

Shit - didn't realise anyone had replied to this!

The game plays a lot like a third person beat-em-up - the good thing is that you aren't swinging the wiimote round like a fucking twat most of the time, instead only when finishing off folks or impaling them with signposts etc. The A button is used to punch, grab and pick up weapons and the B button is to take out your chainsaw. Overall it plays really well, but the camera can be a bit wierd at times. A very minor problem compared to the grand scale of things.

Anyone who has a Wii which has been collecting dust for some time now should definitely pick this game up. Finally, a new IP completely orignal compared to the atrocious gash released for this console, like My fucking Fitness Coach.

ive been waiting for a reason to buy a wii and this very well may be it, mario kart alone hasnt been enough.