aberdeen-music

gig oppertunity: wed 12th november

The Ghost Of Fudge

ehh................well....................i know a band which is a guaranteed crowd puller, and haven't played aberdeen before and consists of 2 members of SEA and a couple of other Elgin guys.

Its just a question of if u'd want to put them on. since they are a bit vulgar, not offensive vulgar, just immature vulgar. But it'll guarantee at the very least an extra 40 or so mates and mates of mates of them who don't go to gigs normally.

They've actually pulled a bigger crowd than SEA in the likes of Forres and Elgin dude to a surprising cult status.

What do u think, if u need a demo i can drop in to drakes an 8 track cd we recorded in the summer

Originally posted by RossP

guaranteed crowd puller,

haven't played aberdeen before

guarantee at the very least an extra 40 or so mates

pulled a bigger crowd than SEA in the likes of Forres and Elgin

the magic ingredients. welcome to the pissclub. we'll be delighted to have you. of course, if those assertions turn out to be lies, i'll gut you like a rabbit.

i'm going to assume, given the personel, that they're not shit. foolish perhaps, but there you have it...

mr cypher will also be playing this night. interesting line-up to be sure...

err..... (not my choice by the way) .......Martin Prendagast and the Raped Cunts. we're not as metal as the name suggests tho. We've been advertised as just "Martin Prendagast" in moray before to save offence, so that'll probably be safer.

We are pretty tight, with fairly basic structured songs, but with a lot of humour and intelligence thrown in.

Not joking about the 40 odd extra people, its a bit of a cult band in moray, there'll be a big crowd!!

I'll be at Drakes on sunday for Nero so i'll see if i can drop in a cd

aww crapp!!!

Marshall cant get out of work on the wed 12th. as SEA are going on English tour in Nov. his work is being stingy.

But......... we can play the sat 8th Fudge frenzy if thats any use. As its a weekend, a bus will be organised from Elgin- i can 75% assure that, as it was done for a sat gig in forres, extra 15 or so people on top of the 40 odd.

whadya think?

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by RossP

Its just a question of if u'd want to put them on. since they are a bit vulgar,

a BIT vulgar?! are we talking about the same Martin Prentagast?! lol. No seriously, you guys rock, have never laughed as much as i did when you play the Carlton in Forres. And the cover..............genius! Rock on! :band:

PS if you need another band, then we might be able to do it.

Doug(MMP)