aberdeen-music

The Sunday Express / Dunblane

RF Scott

Hey dudes,

four more days left to sign this before it's delivered to Downing Street, the PCC and the Express offices. This isn't over by a long shot. Please sign if you haven't already, and forward onto yr friends!

Sunday Express "Dunblane shame" article, 08.03.09 Petition : [ powered by iPetitions.com ]

I'll be amazed if that does any good tbh. Downing Street will say it's down to the PCC. The PCC will take the apology (such as it was) into account and maybe give them a slap on the wrist.

Desmond does this all the time. He says whatever he wants, then happily pays any little fine he may get after he rakes in the cash from the morons who buys his papers/mags. He once claimed on the cover of OK magazine to have photos of Madonna's wedding. Sales figures shot up. Inside the mag there was no such thing, and the PCC fined him 3500. He probably spends that on lunch.

I'll be amazed if that does any good tbh. Downing Street will say it's down to the PCC. The PCC will take the apology (such as it was) into account and maybe give them a slap on the wrist.

Desmond does this all the time. He says whatever he wants, then happily pays any little fine he may get after he rakes in the cash from the morons who buys his papers/mags. He once claimed on the cover of OK magazine to have photos of Madonna's wedding. Sales figures shot up. Inside the mag there was no such thing, and the PCC fined him 3500. He probably spends that on lunch.

Who knows - perhaps Gordon Brown will be 'deeply saddened' by this?

Who knows what it'll achieve; I know I generally prefer doing something to apathy, however.