aberdeen-music

Nintendobigmuff

Guest Electric Tibet

that is a most cool effect, the joystick thing is also kickass (being able to change it on the fly by hitting the joystick with your foot

the guy said it was annoying and time condsuming to make, so unfortunately its not likey he is going to make another...

it woud be a cool project to try, not sure how the joystick works though

David

Guest Electric Tibet

I'd like to try and build one. I'm not great with electronics so I could only handle the rehousing not the extra mods, though I would like to have true bypass and a Boss-style adapter plug. It's so cool.

[starts searching ebay for a NES Advantage]

i have seen some kickass rehousing jobs of various fx, mainly homebuilt ones that needed a home...

ammo cases are always cool, as are strage things like the controller

i know of some guys who were contemplating trying to make a fuzz face (well, the simplest effect circuit they could get really, not sure if it was an ff) and building it into a bottle top...

you can get *really* small electrical componenets so the circuit could have been made, i think the plan was to ignore any switches or leds, and power it via a normal style power jack, and use 2.5mm (headphones size) jacks for the input/output. no idea if they ever went ahead with it though

David