aberdeen-music

mercury tilt switch+small enclosed area+t13

Guest stuartmaxwell

i shall be drinking copius (sp?) amounts after we play, as i just got 20 from my Granny for getting my degree. bit of a pathetic story, but i don't care as i now have 20, woop. bit of a bastard that the Crotia Engerland game is on, but fuck it, the gig shall be immense!

Guest stuartmaxwell

ah what a marvellous show

small enclosed area were fantastic, the bass amp really worked out for them i thought, the vocal and the right hand guitar was a bit low, the second and second last songs were fucking ace!

turning 13 were great as usual, they are just so so so tight and babypuzzles is such a great song, i think they were a bit more conservative than billy bundys but still rockin nonetheless

i really enjoyed mts, i always do, i thought they were outstanding last night, andys vocal has improved loads since the last time, i didnt recognise the second last track but i thought it was fantastic song, the highlights for me were the last song, "not if i get you first" and "firefly strike"

top show, i was very very very drunk, shocking dancing and sore balls in drakes :(

Harhar you're another victim of mysterious stalking psydoll syndrome where I know who people are but they knoweth me not! I shall introduce myself next time I see you but to be fair I was somewhat inebriated last night and didn't really want to meet anyone I knew nevermind new people that are not used to my drunken half-babblings :)

Slowly people are starting to meet me - the latest one was Scott 5FD at Vomitus! Very nice man with good taste in socks :)

Guest stuartmaxwell
Harhar you're another victim of mysterious stalking psydoll syndrome where I know who people are but they knoweth me not! I shall introduce myself next time I see you but to be fair I was somewhat inebriated last night and didn't really want to meet anyone I knew nevermind new people that are not used to my drunken half-babblings :)

cool, i was rather drunk last night too, i would have probably sprouted random shite and talked excessively about bands, thats what i seem to do all the time :rolleyes:

i am suffering big time today :moody::help:

Guest stuartmaxwell

probably feverdream and eric euan next monday at drakes, feverdream are class!

but i realise that i have no work this week so will no doubt be at some gig this week, maybe open mic tonight at drakes, dunno if i can face it though, i am in the process of dying right now

last night?! hmmm...what was i doing again..?! oh yeah...... :O

you think you're dying maxi.....i have to work open mic tonight! so yes please do come down and give me lots of sympathy.....:angel:

shaz

oh yeah thanks everyone for the copious amounts of alcohol you all bought me last night :cheers: would any of you like to work for me tonight?!

Guest ForbiddenFruitcake

ahh, was a fine event. due to STUPID BUSES (my usual source of aggravation) i was unable to stay for mts, but sea were in FINE form! its the best i've seen them in the last little while. turning 13 *love* deary me, i've listened to their cd all night on a loop...i seriously am beginning to love them! baby puzzles is one of the most beautiful songs i've heard for a long while...and thats the 3rd time i've been to see them in about 3 weeks *obsessive alert*

Guest stuartmaxwell

i was way to rough to make it out tonight

in bed till 7pm, rough as chuff! :moody:

am listening to the forthcoming small enclosed area ep and it is fucking immense, one of the best things i have heard from a local band in a while, they really do deserve more recognition than they get, it really is something special

anyone going out tommorrow (wed)?? :partyboy:

Guest ForbiddenFruitcake

that'll teach you! guzzling beer like it was water! hehe

alas no, not everyone can be a party animal like mr maxwell and go out on a wednesday. deary me!

Guest stuartmaxwell

er, its a wednesday night

i cannot re-iterate enough about the forthcoming SEA ep, all day on stereo material :bat:

surely there were more fowk here that went to the show last night?

There is a rare breed of band that just play beautiful, well crafted songs with edge and bite and imagination and who arent afraid to push the envelope a bit.

Who dont need shock tactics or theatrics to wow an audience

Just melody, harmony, dynamics, lyrical content.

you know good tunes!

I love that stuff !!!!!

And on Monday I wasnt disappointed!!

Truly a good night

I got very tipsy after! it was my 6th aftershock that dun it

a crazy crazy night!!! shame about the crotia engerland result, but quickly forgot about it. was really reeeally hammered, but can still pretty much remember everything-makes a change!

Tried to make it out, but puked up my first drink thanks to the delayed hangover i got on wednesday afternoon, so i was a no show. Going out tonight i think for the Portugal game tho, so with anyluck my stomach is more accomodating.

Can't wait for Feverdream :up: