aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Chaosphere72

V Picks?

Anyone used these new revolutionary acrylic pics yet? apparent they can improve your speedpicking and tone?heres there sales speak below , im not sure if i fully buy into this but still interested to maybe get one or two to see if they live up to the hype .

V-Pick Guitar Picks offer:

Richer tone from your instrument.

Creamy high end, strong mids, a beefy bottom end and more volume. An incredible difference.

Very smooth/fast action

The V-Pick glides over the strings creating less friction, allowing you to play faster

Very cool looking

Smooth, Clear Acrylic

Very cool feeling

Feels much like a highly polished stone

Easier to hold on to

The V-Pick Guitar Pick feels like it is holding on to you. After playing The V-Pick for a short time, you can relax your grip and the V-Pick will "stick" to your fingers. No more dropped picks or tired hands.

Reasonably priced

The V-Pick costs much less than other boutique pick

Guest Bob Double Jack

picks are such a personal thing, i;ve been using jazz 3's for over 15 years and don't think I could use anything else now.

I buy the 6-packs of personalised ones that are on the counter in Bruce Millers. They just happen to be exactly the right thickness for me. Unfortunately they never have any with my name on them so every time I go in I pick a new name. I'm currently Dominic.

I use a small pink pick.

Also, did anyone else think this was spam upon initial reading?

I did. But I always open the spam messages, despite knowing advance that they are spam. I don't know why I do this.

I cut up the wifes credit cards and shape them to look like a pick, this saves loads of money........in fact you have no idea how much a saving this can be:up: