aberdeen-music

Drakes 13th October - Daedalian/Solinus/Within These Walls/Rachel Mclennan/

Daedalian

Heya folks - Just to let ya know Daedalian will be back at drakes with One Rachel (Ex-Battery Living) - Within These Walls - SOlinus! I heard this is gonna be a fucking EXCELLENT night. Think we are bringing a Coach of people up so it shall rock all bum!

Hopefully we will have more CD's cos ppl were asking us for them last night but we didna have any!

We are well excited for this and I've heard kool things about the other bands *yass*!

Cheers - Brian - Daedalian

www.daedalian.net

www.mp3.com/daedalian

daedalian@hotmail.com

Hey folks - well lookign forward tpoo this gig now! We got a lot of gigs booked for november/december and it shall be a great night.

What kinda styles are the other bands - we have already been blown away by the talent up there (both kinds:cheers: ) andreally canna wait!

brian x

(saw biffy again last night *screams*)

Re: the most wonderful dog in the world

Originally posted by Daedalian

yeah man - im gonna come up and meet rachel and go to the hospital i think - then giggign at night - could u get out man, like if we smuggled u out in a wheelchair or suthing!

Brian x

we'll see when you get to ward 44...you get the wheelchair, i'll deal with the nurses! :angel:

and thanks...it really mans alot to me...i really wish i wasnt ill!

hey peeps. Just to let ya know we are coming up for about 2/30 pm on monday! At which point we will be parting waysI am meeting rachel and going to hospital and see stewcat while the rest of the band (bar the dedicated drivers) are finding a cheap pub to get sloshed in. Where is the cheapest pub (pre drakes opening) that is close to the harbour/drakesey area?

If anyone igoign to gig and whats to start drinking earlier feel free to join us!!

anyhoo - cya;s there - brian x

Brian, you have my mobile number still? If not get me on msn and I'll give you it....the DDG/Solinus people will be in town all afternoon and always on the lookout for a pub. So if you need to find one quick, call me....we'll take you to an alcohol dungeon....

Originally posted by Tav

Cool time for a spot of tea before hand, rather!

hehe, ok, now its my turn to say im never gonna be able to look at you the same way again

i will just picture you with a cup of tea (pinkie lifted) a smoking jacket and one of those crazy ass eye-glass things

oh yeah, and the hair gelled to the side

ooooooo the pain!!!!!;(