aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
framheim

Can we get

Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.0.10406/558; U; en) Presto/2.2.0)

A view recently updated threads option or similar for mobile browsers? Pretty please?

Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.60 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/4.0.10406/558; U; en) Presto/2.2.0)

A view recently updated threads option or similar for mobile browsers? Pretty please?

Is that not what the Latest Forum Threads option does?

Is that not what the Latest Forum Threads option does?

It just gives you the one last active thread for each forum. The mobile site is a bit rubbish actually. You can't search for new posts and you can only get 3 posts per screen, which you can't change, and there isn't a "previous page" button, you have to manually type in the page number you want to go to.

It just gives you the one last active thread for each forum.

Not quite. It lists (10 at a time) all the threads that have been posted in recently with an icon to jump straight to the latest post in the particular thread should you not wish to read through the whole thread.

And it lists 5 posts at a time now.

The latest thread thing only seems to list new threads, not older ones with new posts.