aberdeen-music

Lach Added To Battle Of The Bands!!!!!

Alan Cynic

Lach has been added to tonight's Battle of the Bands gig at the Lemon Tree, so if you were keen to see this New York legend (and I'm NOT joking - Nicholas Cage and Meryl Streep are among his fans....he was a mate of Jeff Buckley's....Television's drummer is in his NYC band!!!!!!) perform, but couldn't afford the Music Hall tickets, then come along. It'll be a great night, and it's for charity!

Kitchen Cynics................................old and grey in a colourful way!................

Sorry not to reply Chilli......it was a hectic evening! Lach really enjoyed himself though! The Battle of the Bands night was brilliant.....we missed the Void, which was disappointing, but he said he really like Daedalus, and was pleased when Turning Thirteen won.

He's also been clued up about a few more up and coming local acts (you know who you are!)

__________________________________________________________________________________

Kitchen Cynics.........................................keeping a finger on the pulse,(even if the patient's dead!)

How fantastic was that? All the bands were top notch, enjoyed everyone immensely, but I can't lie and say I was there for any other reason than Lach. That was one of the best vibes and atmospheres I've seen at a Lemon Tree gig ever (not only for Lach, but he did get a fair number of people singing!).

Lach was superb, great songs and a dead nice bloke to boot. Magic.

Yeah' date=' that dude Lach was really funny and entertaining. Great guy. I thought it was a great night and was only a bit disappointed that not so many people showed up (or stayed). Well done to Turning Thirteen, I think they deserved the win.[/quote']

Well I dont think last night was in the Ltree brochure. Would have popped along myself I had known about it...

Well I dont think last night was in the Ltree brochure. Would have popped along myself I had known about it...

Well, it was but Lach wasn't on the list - He was added last minute (as in that very day) when AKA The Fox had to pull out. I wouldn't have known about it unless I'd happened to notice Alan's post that started this thread.