aberdeen-music

diuretics reformed

Birdman

ive yet to see you guys play. I was told the Diueretics were crap but I have also been told they you lot are very good.:p

Yeah we generally get that reaction from people, you either love us or you hate us!

ill let you know about our next gig so you can make a decision for your self, its like a mixture of icarus line/ jesus lizard and king crimson.

cheers for the interest

adam

Guest Sundaram
Yeah we generally get that reaction from people' date=' you either love us or you hate us!

ill let you know about our next gig so you can make a decision for your self, its like a mixture of icarus line/ jesus lizard and king crimson.

cheers for the interest

adam[/quote']

Your band sound interesting, I look forward to hearing you play live!

Guest ForbiddenFruitcake

glad to hear you crazy boys got back together again! you did mumble something about it on friday, but y'know...i was...inebriated! so sorry if i wasn't more excited at the time!

glad to hear you crazy boys got back together again! you did mumble something about it on friday' date=' but y'know...i was...inebriated! so sorry if i wasn't more excited at the time![/quote']

i actually said it loud and clear, it was just coz of the loud music and you had otgher maters in your hands :up:

but yeah its understandable