aberdeen-music

Dedalus play Go North tonight

Chris

funny that

the programme says you are playing 745-8pm,I'm pretty sure the programme must be wrong cos I can't see bands coming from Finland and England to play a 15 minute set,Fuck it,I'll come down at 7 30 ,then off to see REAL SHOCKS wahey!.

Rumour is scary men with laminates are coming to our show... so best get down early chaps...

The guys are wearing make-up and I have a masculine quiff.

It'll be delish.

the programme says you are playing 745-8pm' date='I'm pretty sure the programme must be wrong cos I can't see bands coming from Finland and England to play a 15 minute set,Fuck it,I'll come down at 7 30 ,then off to see REAL SHOCKS wahey!.[/quote']

well I'm not actually in Dedalus, just doing them a favour and drumming up some support. Anyway it turns out they did play at 7:45 but they got a full half hour not 15 minutes. And fucking good they were too.

Dedalus last night

They were fantastic,the best band of the night,closely followed by REAL SHOCKS although I only caught the end of the last song due to falling asleep,must have been something to do with the copius quantities of lager,he he he,Le Reno Amps were pretty good though,a lot more relaxed than the Stranglers support.

Tonight was the first time ive seen Dedalus' date=' and bloody hell those guys rule! :band:

Have you got any eps/demos that i can get my hands on?[/quote']

Nomad AM Records will be releasing a Dedalus / Politik Split EP on August 2nd, There's also going to be a launch night at the Lemon Tree on Saturday July 31st, featuring Dedalus, Politik, Masamune, The Gloria Flaw and Nick HG#1.

Guest ForbiddenFruitcake
There's also going to be a launch night at the Lemon Tree on Saturday July 31st' date=' featuring Dedalus, Politik, Masamune, The Gloria Flaw and Nick HG#1.[/quote']

8o

:D

:love:

:kiss:

Guest ForbiddenFruitcake
The 31st sounds insane... It's my father's birthday... so someone give my a good excuse to give so I can come :D

it's my father's birthday too!...you'll be seriously missing out if you don't get an excuse though! just tell him...that you might be targeted by an evil axeman if you don't go. its a plan! i'll have to get thinking too...hmm

i think it was for that battle of the bands thing. they always spell our name with the greek mythological spelling for some reason, even though we've played there about 5 times and each time filled in a prs sheet with our name on it. ah well.

i always wonder if someone would spot it and come along thinking we were the american electronica guy called deadalus.