aberdeen-music

Kilau Christmas CD For Charity

Alan Cynic

Guest Exposure @ Lemon Tree

Are there still copies left? This sounds well worth the 3!

I'm presuming Kilau is open later on a Thursday? Or will there still be copies left tomorrow lunchtime........?

Kilau is open late normally

"How late is later"

Normal late night shopping type hours - i.e. after 6? I was pretty sure it was open, but just checking before walking down after work to find it closed then walk back to my car and drive home, getting home about half an hour later with nothing to show for it.....

Still copies left?

Cheers :up:

"How late is later"

Normal late night shopping type hours - i.e. after 6? I was pretty sure it was open, but just checking before walking down after work to find it closed then walk back to my car and drive home, getting home about half an hour later with nothing to show for it.....

Still copies left?

Cheers :up:

10pm (correct me if I'm wrong anyone)

certainly waaaaaay past shop closing time so you wont have any worries of a wasted journey.

10pm (correct me if I'm wrong anyone)

certainly waaaaaay past shop closing time so you wont have any worries of a wasted journey.

Excellent. I will endeavour to go and purchase one of these find CDs today :up:

Glad you got it safely!

I look forward to the next chapter of the story.......she was a really sweet wee thing, and restored my faith in wee ones (I'd been gradually coming round to the opinion that culling them might be a good idea, but now I think waiting til they become teenagers might be acceptable :up:.