aberdeen-music

ampeg bass gear for sale

runandjump

hi,

i've got an AMPEG SVT 4 PRO bass head for sale (details here)

CIMG0566.jpg

in full working order, has been used on numerous recordings and toured plenty. never given me a single problem. as you can see it is currently racked up in a SKB rack case.

(PLEASE NOTE, THE KORG TUNER AND THE SANSAMP RACK EFFECT ARE NOT INCLUDED!!)

bought 2 years ago for 1450. for sale now including rack case 900. (950 for the amp and the rack wireless unit at the top, wireless pack and power cable included.)

i also have an AMPEG SVT-610HLF speaker cabinet (details here)

comes with protective heavy duty fabric cover.

has been toured and recorded with also, so bears a few war-wounds, but these are superficial to the actual working of the cabinet. the worst of the marks i've photographed:

CIMG0570.jpg

CIMG0572.jpg

CIMG0573.jpg

CIMG0576.jpg

CIMG0579.jpg

for sale for 650.

please email me any queries to alex_agnew@hotmail.co.uk this is going on here for sale first, i will give it a couple of weeks, if there is no interest, i will put them on ebay.

cheers for having a look.

maybe if you were to suggest a lower combined deal you might have more luck.

bigger ampeg cabs like thse cab are quite hard to shift for top dollar and you will often see them going for much lower than your suggestion

ampeg cabs are pretty much the best money can buy, I would never consider anything else. as for the head, Ive used one before and it did a good job and was enough to convince me to switch from a mesa bass 400+ over to an ampeg svt classic.

high end ampeg gear = great, and what bankloans and credit were invented for

maybe if you were to suggest a lower combined deal you might have more luck.

i would, but i feel that's a fair price. someone from here enquired and i made them a combined offer of 1400 which (as they're only 2 years old and in good nick i thought was fair, as they cost me over 2300 new)

bigger ampeg cabs like thse cab are quite hard to shift for top dollar and you will often see them going for much lower than your suggestion
i can believe that, having done a good amount of hunting 2 years ago looking for the cab, anyone looking for one is after the best deal they can get naturally.
ampeg cabs are pretty much the best money can buy, I would never consider anything else. as for the head, Ive used one before and it did a good job and was enough to convince me to switch from a mesa bass 400+ over to an ampeg svt classic.
there you go, for anyone looking, a ringing endorsement of the cabs. this head is a very good one. very powerful and more than loud enough to make yourself heard on any kind of stage. also has many advantages over a regular bass head (that isn't all valve) loads of control over tone, more control over the signal you're sending to the sound desk, dedicated tuner output and effects loop etc etc.
high end ampeg gear = great, and what bankloans and credit were invented for
yup. was all bought on credit, all paid off now thankfully!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...