aberdeen-music

Recommend one album...

huntedbyafreak

The Very Best - Esau Mwamwaya & Radioclit Are The Very Best, I'm enjoying this very much.

You can download the whole album from their myspace

MySpace.com - THE VERY BEST free album download - Lilongwe - Malawi to London via France & Sweden, UK - Tropical / Melodramatic Popular Song / Showtunes - www.myspace.com/theverybestmyspace

Influences: Traditional Malawi music, Tchopa, Manganje, Vimbuza and African reggae. And everything from Ludacris to Phil Collins.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Very Best - Esau Mwamwaya & Radioclit Are The Very Best, I'm enjoying this very much.

You can download the whole album from their myspace

MySpace.com - THE VERY BEST free album download - Lilongwe - Malawi to London via France & Sweden, UK - Tropical / Melodramatic Popular Song / Showtunes - www.myspace.com/theverybestmyspace

I downloaded this a couple days back and gave it a very brief skim but it was right up my street. I've really got into a lot of african music lately especially the Fela Kuti stuff which is awesome.

If you want something different to listen to then check out The Very Best of Ethiopiques. That is a killer collection. Everyone I've played it to or recommended it to gets sucked in.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Beauty And The Beat by Edan

Best hip hop album of the millenium? Perfect from start to finish, the guy is a triple threat MC/DJ/producer, probably the best white rapper and the beats on this record are totally fresh while at the same time they sit perfectly beside classic rap tracks. Really heavy 60s/psych sound that doesn't ever seem gimmicky. Great guest spots too.

Beauty And The Beat by Edan

Best hip hop album of the millenium? Perfect from start to finish, the guy is a triple threat MC/DJ/producer, probably the best white rapper and the beats on this record are totally fresh while at the same time they sit perfectly beside classic rap tracks. Really heavy 60s/psych sound that doesn't ever seem gimmicky. Great guest spots too.

I too love this record.