aberdeen-music

Welcome to the upgraded web site!

Neil

Welcome to the successfully upgraded aberdeen-music.com web site!

As you can see it is all change and hopefully for the better. As said in my last post you can expect bits and pieces of the web site to not quite be working correctly here and there but if this is the case then please let me know by making a post in the Technical Problems forum.

At present all sections of the web site should be working with the exception of the Gallery (still being upgraded). I will announce when this section will be coming back online.

For now, sit back and get familiar with the new web site. If you have any queries or feedback then please post it in the Comments & Suggestions forum and I will respond to it if necessary.

May I strongly recommend you all update your user profiles once logged in as there are many new options to take advantage of.

UPDATE: The WAP access to the forums and your private messages is available once more. The URL as always is: http://wap.aberdeen-music.com

If you haven't tried the WAP version of the forums before then please do. It allows you to read, reply and post threads on any of the forums as well read your private messages on the move. The site should work with any WAP enabled mobile phone, PDA or PocketPC device.

Have fun! 8)

Guest The Tourist
Welcome to the successfully upgraded aberdeen-music.com web site!

As you can see it is all change and hopefully for the better. As said in my last post you can expect bits and pieces of the web site to not quite be working correctly here and there but if this is the case then please let me know by making a post in the Technical Problems forum.

At present all sections of the web site should be working with the exception of the Gallery (still being upgraded) and the WAP version of the forums (still pending an upgrade). I will announce when these sections will be coming back online.

For now' date=' sit back and get familiar with the new web site. If you have any queries or feedback then please post it in the Comments & Suggestions forum and I will respond to it if necessary.

May I [b']strongly recommend you all update your user profiles once logged in as there are many new options to take advantage of.

Have fun! 8)

Uh, what are all these "many new options"? I can't seem to find any, just a lack of "listening to" list...

I can see a "listening to" list in my profile. Should be there along with everything else. But if you are referring to the fact that it doesn't get displayed on posts then yes, that has been done to remove some of the clutter in the threads.