aberdeen-music

I can play the drums...

Woodsinho

...and I am looking to join or form a band

I've been playing for 7 years and had been in a band based in Newcastle for the last 3 years before I moved up to Aberdeen a few months back. Now that I've settled in a bit I'm getting the itch to play music again...

Bands I like a lot include - 65daysofstatic, Amplifier, Ash, Billy Talent, Clutch, Dredg, Hundred Reasons, Incubus, InMe, Mastodon, Metallica, Nine Black Alps, Oceansize, Pantera, Red Sparowes, Reuben, The Fall Of Troy, The Offspring, Tool, Walkmen and We Are Scientists.

What I'm looking for is to get together with some people who want to rock out and have some awesome fun but I'm open to anything that doesn't involve both of my feet being hella fast. Sorry, metalcore dudes *sadface*

If you want to hear some of my previous bands' stuff it's over here ->Nod From Afar

hi, im in a 4 piece band. We are currently just getting original songs together indie/classic rock.

We have free rehearsal space at the Neuk bar all you need is to bring your kit .give me a buzz if your are interested and i will let you know all the details.

sorry, you rehearse at the east neuk? since when have they been doing that?

oh yeah, one small point that I missed out... I don't have my own kit at the moment, had to ditch it when I moved up and haven't got the space to put a new one. I have a full set of cymbals but nothing else, this is something that makes me sad _

lomega - I'd love to do something in that vein, any guitarists around interested in a jam?