aberdeen-music

Kathryn Sawers + The Kitchen Cynics + Green Pony @ The Tunnels

I thought it was a first class evening.....your own set was the best I've seen you do solo....everyone was electrified by it! You should get 'shit-faced' more often :)

I was just relieved that my own one was kind of back on form after last week's disaster at the Moorings.

I knew one of the folks taking pics (Billy).....hopefully he'll send me copies, in which case I'll forward them to you.

I thought it was a first class evening.....your own set was the best I've seen you do solo....everyone was electrified by it! You should get 'shit-faced' more often :)

I was just relieved that my own one was kind of back on form after last week's disaster at the Moorings.

I knew one of the folks taking pics (Billy).....hopefully he'll send me copies, in which case I'll forward them to you.

'Strontbezopen' is the most accurate way of describing my state of drunkenness...

I did enjoy it, despite or maybe even thanks to a few mistakes :laughing:

I'm playing the Moorings next week so I think I'll be strontbezopen again next saturday:up:

What actually happened to your accoustic?

The acoustic input has never been the same since it fell inside the guitar before a gig in the states. It's now started making popping noises....probably easy enough to fix on a normal acoustic, but my travel one is so thin it's hard to get your hand inside it.

At the Moorings I had 'tuning issues' (at first | couldn't hear myself tuning in competetition with the jukebox, then Mark kindly gave me a tuner, but I couldn't read the chord names.....and tuned it semi-tones out on a couple of strings...which then took a while to rectify. It was such a naff gig I refused any payment.