aberdeen-music

Sixpeopleaway + Headlight + Debutant + CitySeemedEager @ The Tunnels

Sixpeopleaway - Acoustic/Electronica from glasgow, 2 guys with the help of a laptop. Oh, and the singer is really incredible.

MySpace.com - sixpeopleaway - Glasgow, UK - Alternative / Acoustic / Electronica - www.myspace.com/sixpeopleaway

Headlight - Aberdonian acoustic and piano driven indie/pop 4 piece

MySpace.com - Headlight - Aberdeen - Rock / Pop / Acoustic - www.myspace.com/headlightmusic

Debutant - Local atmospheric ambient dream pop from one man and many pedals

MySpace.com - Debutant - Planet Neptune, UK - Experimental / Ambient / Pop - www.myspace.com/musicbydebutant

City Seemed Eager - Pop band from Aberdeen. Much louder than the demos would suggest.

Invalid Friend ID eager

Should be a good gig. Howver this could very possibly end up being City Seemed Eagers final hurrah and could prove to be an emotional night (for me anyway)

It's at the Tunnels, and the price will be cheap, cheap and nasty (3/4) and everything'll kick off half 8ish, more likely than not.

Sixpeopleaway are really worth catching, the lad's voice is unbelievable. I'm well dissapointed that City Seemed Eager are winding up, but Friday will be a great chance to catch them before they split.

I predict a night of much musical excitment.

Ha, yeah, imagine how I feel.

Still, will have solo projects much akin to an acoustic version of the band

And yes, will be amazing. I'm looking forward to it immensely.

Just found out today that this will definitely be our last show.

Emotions running high.

I know Im not the most popular of chaps of here, but it would be appreciated if people turned out to see us play, as well as 3 other (genuinly) good acts.

Yes.

Why are you unpopular? I feel like I'm out of the ab-mus social loop...

Really hope tomorrow night is a good send off for CSE, there should be a decent crowd to see you out.

And yeah, Sixpeopleaway are both talented and smashin' chaps, so everybody please head on down!

Guest idol_wild
I will. Yes.

This is now a massive lie. I am unable to play tonight :(

Ewan, if you're reading this before myspace, I suggest you check your messages! :)

(and big apologies)

There's now new lineup for this gig -

Sixpeopleaway + Headlight + City Seemed Eager + Colin Mac

Just incase you missed all the other posts, it's going to be CSE's last show so come on down and catch them before it's too late. Sixpeopleaway are very much worth catching too, laptop/acoustic loveliness in a Death Cab For Cutie-esque mould.

is this the end of CSE??

go and make "breaking up" available for download!

I can't tell if you're being brutally sarcastic? (apologies if not, but you know what the internets like)

Yeah, thanks to everyone that came. Best show ever, the other bands were fuckng fantastic and massive thanks to Headlight and Sixpeopleaway for making the show extra special for us.