aberdeen-music

Anybody Looking to Buy A Valve Amp (Guitar)?

Bigsby

What's wi' the cloak'n'dagger routine....

Just prefer to deal directly with anyone who's interested rather than having to field questions from aberdeen-music's collection of tyre kickers and self-appointed "experts". :up:

I would also consider a swap for a smaller valve amp.

does it go to 11??

whats the spacing between the eq knobs :D

kidding dude

It SOUNDS like it goes to 11, seriously loud, I don't think I've ever had it above 3 which is why I'm selling it, moving to Edinburgh soon and I don't really have space anymore for such a big/heavy/loud amp.

Just prefer to deal directly with anyone who's interested rather than having to field questions from aberdeen-music's collection of tyre kickers and self-appointed "experts". :up:

I would also consider a swap for a smaller valve amp.

hahahahaha.

put your toys away. was just asking...

Are you joking pal!!

I can't believe that anyone could be so foolish as to ask people to offer for ANYTHING - without giving full and appropriate info to allow people to decide on relative value and therefore a fair and sensible offer. Your comment about tyre-kicking Aberdeen musos is neither appropriate or funny. I am a musician living and playing in Glasgow who started out on the Aberdeen music scene in 1968!! Your comments about Aberdeen do neither yourself or musicians in Aberdeen any favours.

Wiseupmin!

AF

I can't believe that anyone could be so foolish as to ask people to offer for ANYTHING - without giving full and appropriate info to allow people to decide on relative value and therefore a fair and sensible offer. Your comment about tyre-kicking Aberdeen musos is neither appropriate or funny. I am a musician living and playing in Glasgow who started out on the Aberdeen music scene in 1968!! Your comments about Aberdeen do neither yourself or musicians in Aberdeen any favours.

Wiseupmin!

AF

All you have to do is PM him for details. It's not exactly a mystery prize.

'You gave up the washer dryer combo for... a Marshall DFX!'

All you have to do is PM him for details. It's not exactly a mystery prize.

'You gave up the washer dryer combo for... a Marshall DFX!'

Exactly. I've seen too many of these equipment threads turn into trainwrecks due to "insight" from people who have no actual desire to purchase the item in question.

If anybody has a genuine interest in acquiring a 50w, all valve, US made 2x12 combo then they can PM me, is it really that much of a problem?

Still, all this "debate" is bumping the thread. :up:

Wiseupmin!

AF

Furthermore, I didn't ask people to "offer" for anything.

You are either a complete idiot, or you don't understand the concept of PMs. Given your vintage I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and accept that it's the latter, but the unnecessary rudeness of your comment would suggest a healthy dose of the former is involved too.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...