aberdeen-music

New Hog EP

Hog

Im finishing writing a new EP while Element have taken some time off.

It will be sombre...just like the last bunch of songs although a couple of tunes shall have more upbeat moments (although not very upbeat).

Artwork will be done by the guy who did my last EP. He recently did artwork for Novembers Doom who are signed to the End Records. Novembers Doom : Official Website

I will play a couple of new songs "Butterfly lifespan" and "Night night" on the 27th of August at the Tunnels. Come along if you can.

"Night night" will be on my Myspace page next week

Cheers

Hog

Artwork will be done by the guy who did my last EP. He recently did artwork for Novembers Doom who are signed to the End Records. Novembers Doom : Official Website

Hog

i'm assuming you don't mean travis smith at seempieces!?

He did the most recent november's doom stuff - as well pretty much all the devin/SYL stuff, nevermore, opeth, katatonia - and heaps of others. He's a proper legend.

I'm guessing you're meaning someone else though?

that guy's stuff is pretty good as well, although fuck me you can tell he worships Travis Smith. In the same way John Dyer Baizley is basically Pushead Mk2...

It's in a similar vein to a lot of my stuff too, which is moderately Travis-influenced...(not meaning to hijack your thread :D )

small.jpg

DanaW_DEMO.jpg

SET_LiGHT4.jpg

briealbum.jpg

Last one is for a take the piss band Brieseed... MySpace.com - BRIEseed - UK - Death Metal / 2-step / Melodramatic Popular Song - www.myspace.com/brieseed