aberdeen-music

There's No Such Like a Jaggy Snake

Guest haigyman

It was a bit more experimental I grant you that. It's weird though because now that I think about it you're the only Biffy fan from the first album that I've spoken to that was disappointed with the following one.

Unless there's any other disappointed fans on here?

Originally posted by psydoll:

It was a bit more experimental I grant you that. It's weird though because now that I think about it you're the only Biffy fan from the first album that I've spoken to that was disappointed with the following one.

Unless there's any other disappointed fans on here?

nope, loved the first, loved the second...loved everything biffy have out out with the possible exception of 'travis perkins', which is still a funky wee song....to be fair the second lacked the almost anthemic sing a longness of songs like '57' and '27', hell even 'justboy'....but the scond they were a tad more experimental withtheir sound...and to be fair the fans will always continue to sing their biffy loving hearts out at gigs no matter how hard it becomes!!

also heard the single and it's bloody brilliant!! cheers to psydoll helping me after i managed to cock it up spectacularly by crashing the PC thus losing the.zip file!! it's just...sooooooooo good :D

LONG LIVE AND MON' THE BIFFY!!

Guest stuartmaxwell

you can go your own way is way better than jaggy snake

both are great thjough

i like all of biffys stuff bar questions and answers-woeful lyrics, terrible guitar etc etc

being gabriel, less the product and with the scissorkick... all deserve mentions too