aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Belmont Picturehouse

Debutant + The Awkwards + Ashley Park - Free gig

nice review!

sadly i can't come as i'm on a silly course in chesire. bah. i've yet to see you solo phil and i feel mighty ashamed for that. i'll be there one day :)

Guest idol_wild
nice review!

sadly i can't come as i'm on a silly course in chesire. bah. i've yet to see you solo phil and i feel mighty ashamed for that. i'll be there one day :)

That's cool. Cheshire is nice.

I can hook you up with a ticket for Sun 7th Sep - the bill is ace.

That's cool. Cheshire is nice.

I can hook you up with a ticket for Sun 7th Sep - the bill is ace.

Don't listen to him! My tickets are of superior quality!

Though Chesire is indeed very nice. I should know.

Guest idol_wild
I'll be along to this. Fancied seeing Debutant and I have a glasses case to collect from Ashley Park/Craig. :popcorn:

I won't be using the violin bow just yet - my technique needs a bit of work! :jester:

I won't be using the violin bow just yet - my technique needs a bit of work! :jester:

Ah righty. Aye, it does take a wee bit of practice. By the time you've got it nailed, your right shoulder is going to be at least three times the size of your left one. :)

Guest idol_wild
Ah righty. Aye, it does take a wee bit of practice. By the time you've got it nailed, your right shoulder is going to be at least three times the size of your left one. :)

I'll switch between the two shoulders to balance it out! :D

Guest idol_wild
Are you going to play a Weezer cover? I've been bugging Ashley Park to slip in some more covers since hearing his awesome Twilight Sad rendition. It was a treat!

Becky

I may slip in the Weezer cover I have arranged in that case. I also plan to play a song I have never played live before. So it'll be nerve-wracking!

Guest treader.

aye, that debutant guy was class. although the "guitar with reverb" sound began to sound tedious near the end of the set.

ashley park/craig was great. thought his cover of dashboard was pretty good like.

Guest idol_wild

Yeah, the atmosphere is brilliant and everyone is attentive and appreciative, which means a million as a performer.

I hope these nights continue forever.

Who was the chap with all the beats in between acts?

I didn't think that much of Ashley Park at Manatees, but really enjoyed him last night. The covers were real good. :)