aberdeen-music

Soulwax

allstardawn

(oooh look. i've started two threads on one day)

Dunno if this is in the right forum. If it isn't, feel free to attack me with big sticks. I saw a Soulwax video on the 'MTV2 Years' today and I remember falling in love with it when i was about 13. I was pleased to hear it again but I stupidly forgot the name of it! I've tried searching on Kazaa but not too much stuff is coming up (bearing in mind that I've only heard a couple of Soulwax songs) Anyway, I was wondering if anyone knew what the song was. It was in the 1999 'era' and the title had intercom in it (that much I can remember). The video was pretty much just a basic performance. If ANYONE knows the title of it I would love you forever!

What's the deal with Soulwax. I saw 'Too Many DJ's' on MTV2 a good couple of times, thought it was ace. Then i hear that they ARE DJ's who do remixes of other peoples songs. I then saw these CD's by Radio Soulwax and were called 'Too many DJ's: part 1' all the way to something like part 7. That make sense? Doesn't to me!!!!

Originally posted by Tronaliser:

What's the deal with Soulwax. I saw 'Too Many DJ's' on MTV2 a good couple of times, thought it was ace. Then i hear that they ARE DJ's who do remixes of other peoples songs. I then saw these CD's by Radio Soulwax and were called 'Too many DJ's: part 1' all the way to something like part 7. That make sense? Doesn't to me!!!!

Radio Soulwax have done at least 7 "mix Cds". I think they often have problems getting copyright clearance / it costs too much so the Cds end up as bootlegs / imports on Ebay etc. They are mixers, DJs and in a band who once played the Ltree... They had a flashing microphone stand !