aberdeen-music

Amazing bastards!

Guest Jesus Wept

Guest Jesus Wept

... Or Bitches.

Miles Davis, what a mean bastard he was, liked to smack his chicks about, took loads of drugs, but yet made some amazing music.

What other horrid humans have made great music?

Guest Jesus Wept

James Brown: Yet more woman beating and drugs, but christ what a contribution to music.

Ike Turner: see above, he and his Rhythm Kings did a lot for Rock & Roll during it's formative years and he's a very underated guitar player.

I'm think I'm right in saying Syd Barrett locked his girlfriend in a room for a long time and fed her biscuits under the door. And Sid Vicious was a tad hard on Nancy Spungen!!!!!!

Sid James had his moments, too. (Yes....he DID have records out......eg Sid sings Syd where samples of Sid James sing Bike by Syd Barrett........VG!)

Guest Jesus Wept
Originally posted by redmeat:

Chuck Berry

Jerry Lee Lewis, didnt he marry his 14 year old cousin?

What about Elvis, is he guilty of any badass stuff?

Originally posted by Alan Cynic:

I'm think I'm right in saying Syd Barrett locked his girlfriend in a room for a long time and fed her biscuits under the door. And Sid Vicious was a tad hard on Nancy Spungen!!!!!!

Sid James had his moments, too. (Yes....he DID have records out......eg Sid sings Syd where samples of Sid James sing Bike by Syd Barrett........VG!)

Wasn't Sid Vicious cleared last month posthumously of killing Nancy? Pretty sure that I read that somewhere recently. Metal Hammer maybe?