aberdeen-music

Tell me about my guitar

Dayeth

I got this beast off my Auntie about 7 years ago for only 50 after she won it in a raffle and didn't particulary want it. I haven't really played it much in the last 3 years since I got other guitars cos I prefer them...but it looks ace.

I've never been able to find anything about it on the net, it just says Aria Pro II on the head...thats all I know.

...kinda looks like some old B.C. Riches.

There is a fine array of switches and knobs but you need batteries for them to all work properly.

If anyone has any suggestions, comments or info...they woud be most welcome.

626myaria-med.jpg

arias were made in the matsomoku factory in japan in the 80s. the same place they made early ibanez's and westone gutars.

the factory is famed for producing guitars with great sound and electronics at budget prices. the guitar really isnt worth much more than 100. but it doesnt mean it sucks.

the electronics will be active, aswell as pickup splitter switches.

it looks pretty cool!

i want one!

Guest Jesus Wept
Originally posted by M.A.R.T:

arias were made in the matsomoku factory in japan in the 80s. the same place they made early ibanez's and westone gutars.

the factory is famed for producing guitars with great sound and electronics at budget prices. the guitar really isnt worth much more than 100. but it doesnt mean it sucks.

the electronics will be active, aswell as pickup splitter switches.

it looks pretty cool!

i want one!

wHAT'S THIS BLACK HA\IR?

CHEMIST BOY