aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
shaun

pelican club contact info

does anyone have a contact number or email address for booking gigs/nights at the pelican club?

any other info about the pelican club would be great!

thanks!

Er.. contact Paz Poobah c/o the 10th circle of hell/some crazy job he talked himself into.

Nah, no idea any more, drop em a line/go down.

As far as info, the Pelican must have one of the best collections of imprinted psychic energy* in Aberdeen, after thousands of nights of depravity, host to many of the best nights in Aberdeen, it will forever symbolise 'proper' clubbing in the city.

*If you believe that crap

Guest Giles Walker

What exactly are you wanting to do in there? I am doing a bunch of Saturdays so speak to me if you have a plan of action for something interesting.

If you just wanna play your Ed Banger pish though you can gtf. ; )

I remember once walking to work and seeing outside the pelican something like '2 cans of tennants for 1.50' :D. Classy joint.

it's easily confused for the Metro, which is definately that kind of classy joint

Hasn't the Pelican essentially replaced budz bar though? Pretty sure a lot of the resident budz dj's play at the pelican now.

What in the name of Fucketty Fuck, Budz bar! if this has/had any connection to the Peli then it is official, I have woken in a parallel universe, and NOTHING IS THE SAME ANYMORE.