aberdeen-music

Charlatans Tonight

Rob

Originally posted by froman:

wots the point in spending all that money just to see bands that you could see locally for a few notes? i know lots of people who wanted tickeys for charlatans but missed out. just doesn't make sense!

Driveblind aren't local anymore are they? Plus they don't gig that often. Who the heck are Chikinki?

Driveblind awesome!!charlatins awesome!!!

Chikinki - they were f**Kin terrible!!Ha Ha the crowd booed the whole way through!!the singer got a pint glass launched clean off his head!!the funniest thing iv ever seen, serves them right if you ask me!!

Guest Jesus Wept

their singer really couldnt could he. i heard them in soundcheck. i noticed that some of the crowd were cheeky cunts. its not much fun working in the bar.

Guest Rusty Engine

I don't think anyone deserves to be glassed. It really showed the quality of the people in the audience

Driveblind awesome!!charlatins awesome!!!

Chikinki - they were f**Kin terrible!!Ha Ha the crowd booed the whole way through!!the singer got a pint glass launched clean off his head!!the funniest thing iv ever seen, serves them right if you ask me!!

Slash, you're an ignorant twat. Hahahahaha see that guy Slash who is a Guns 'n Roses wannabe... he's such a fag, let's glass him... hahahahahaha it's the funniest idea that has ever popped into my ever expanding head. HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL ROLF@!!}":?>HAHAHA

Driveblind were ok i thought but not great. Probably expecting too much as I hadn't seen them since they went to the states. Still probably one the better local bands.

Chikinki were rubbish. Imagine a camper and more electronic Cooper Temple Clause then you'll have Chikinki. Anyway he didn't get glassed. It was plastic :rolleyes:

And as usual The Charlatans were great. :D

Originally posted by Rusty Engine:

I don't think anyone deserves to be glassed. It really showed the quality of the people in the audience

Some lovely person @ the Inspirals gig (at the Ltree) threw a bottle towards the stage which hit me and someone else on the head. Maybe the audience is related ?