aberdeen-music

10 easy wishes, whatcha think

Traser

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Tam o' Shantie:

hey maaaaaaaaaan, just chill out duuuude, all this negative karma is making me uneasy maaaan. hey, smoke this, brah - and we can totally just mellow out and praise Jah and stuff

hehe.

I dont like 10ew but I can see they are good at what they do.

Don't listen to Ewan, he's prob like, on drugs or something bAd.

• 11 months later...

Calm the heed like.

Lets be honest, the chances of any band from the Aberdeen music scene making it big are pretty slim. if they are enjoying themselves then let them crack on. if you dont like a band then fair enough but whats the point in slatin them? i thought the days of slaggin off people to look cool were over.......cock face

Calm the heed like.

Lets be honest' date=' the chances of any band from the Aberdeen music scene making it big are pretty slim. if they are enjoying themselves then let them crack on. if you dont like a band then fair enough but whats the point in slatin them? i thought the days of slaggin off people to look cool were over.......cock face[/quote']

Explain it to me, what's your fascination with 10 Easy Wishes? (Since I thought this thread was dead and burried for good reason)

Fuck off' date=' you cunt. And learn some grammar.[/quote']
So many things I'd like to say' date=' but it's utterly not worth it.[/quote']
It's "DFTA". And old.

Don't be retarded. Instead' date=' go to [url']www.purevolume.com/10easywishes and listen to our new stuff.

It seems like you really cant take criticism at all buddy. If you cant handle it dont bother making music! It will only get worse my friend.

As for listening to you guys... nothing special at all, but I wont go as far as poor. I can see you guys have gelled rather well, but theres nothing memorable, nothing really great. Its really not a "A mind-blowingly energetic combination of bluesy rock 'n' roll, sugar sweet surf-pop and ear-bleeding noise punk!" (Can you tell me who wrote thoses few paragraphs on your Myspace... ?).

Definatly alot of work is needed before you're even considered one of the best bands in Northern Scotland

I think they're one of the few local bands who actually know how to write a tune, and by that I don't mean there aren't a lot of good local bands, just that many people don't seem to write proper, catchy tunes anymore, with melodies etc.

They're not even a genre of music I particularly listen to, but they can write a tune. Simple as that.