aberdeen-music

Band??

Huw

just to see if theres any interest in a big sounding mid-90's emo/screamo thang. influences for the current idea would probably be suis la lune, kolya, (a less violent) cease upon the capitol and the twilight sad.

this is just i kind of current idea, but i'm into lots of other rock orientated stuff like isis, meet me in st. louis, botch, dillinger, circle takes the square, enablers, envy, explosions, glassjaw, CONVERGE, hope con etc etc. so nothing really is out of the question.

again this is just to see if there is any/provoke interest.

' date=' post: 461025"']really? cool. i mean are you into all that sort of stuff... can you play drums? =]

I'm just in the process of getting into it all at the moment. So yeah my knowledge of these bands is vague but im learning. I can play drums I just dont have drums! Nothing too intensely complicated but i can hold a beat well.

I'm just in the process of getting into it all at the moment. So yeah my knowledge of these bands is vague but im learning. I can play drums I just dont have drums! Nothing too intensely complicated but i can hold a beat well.

right, well i can see you can play guitar from your profile. your interest has been noted!

ideally looking for drums and bass, forgot to say in the original post.