aberdeen-music

Personnel required

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Guest Jake Wifebeater

For starters, SPD could use a guitar player. Get in touch if you reckon you can do the job. A vague knowledge of old-school grind is preferable, but I'm sure I can bully the knowledge into you if I have to. No PC Nazis. No gumby metal fuckwits. No ex-bandmates.

Wifebeater need a guitar and bass player. This is 3-chord HC/punk in the vein of late-period Rupture. No PC Nazis. No gumby metal fuckwits. No ex-bandmates.

Irritable Down Syndrome need a guitar and bass player. If the name Corrupted stirs something within then chances are we could use you for this. The idea is to be slower than a snail on Valium. No PC Nazis. No gumby metal fuckwits. No ex-bandmates.

Vocals and drums are sorted on all counts, figured I'd try here to start off with. It takes all kinds of critters to make Farmer Vincent's fritters...

:up:

I passed out whilst in the middle of eating a tomato ketchup sandwich after Saturday night's escapades, and woke up on Sunday with a face that looked like it had been shot to bits by an American gangster rapper.

This is the plate ALL applicants must aspire to.

Just think of the Saturday prior/one before that (I forget which it was). I fit. :laughing:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
just aswell you said that, was gonna give you a shout X-(

Sorry my man, I've found stoners to be completely lazy and unreliable and I just don't have the patience for them anymore so I'm tarring them all with the same brush.

The initial prognosis is promising, might have the IDS bass slot filled already.