aberdeen-music

Taint in aberdeen?

vega

Received an email this afternoon asking if I was interested in putting on Taint and Art of Burning Water in February (the date mentioned was Thursday 14th). Would anyone be interested in either putting it on or attending?

The reason I ask is, we (F & F) are putting on Down I Go and Manatees in early February (i forget the date) and I don't know if we're wanting to put on a second gig in February. Would certainly be a shame if someone wanted them up and it went to waste.

Should probably add that we may put this on - i've yet to speak to the others, but as mentioned, we're planning on putting on something else on, so chances are we won't want to do it. But you never know :up:

band links - MySpace.com - Taint - Secrets And Lies - Out Now - Swansea/Cardiff - Rock / Hardcore / Metal - www.myspace.com/taintuk

MySpace.com - Art of Burning Water - London - Punk / Rock / Metal - www.myspace.com/aobw

Thanks

I think tunnels was mentioned but it hasn't been decided really. Any suggestions? Are you doing the dundee one?

i would say drummonds firsty (better pa & lights)

there wont be a dundee one, regardless of what that guy booking the tour hopes. i doubt anyone else other than me, owen or gav kidd would do it and none are into doing it then

i really dont like manatees at all after the last time i seen em at shutfest, its also reasonably pointless doing four scottish gigs

Looks like its me and you Rossco...

Slightly off topic but

The guy booking the meet me in st. louis tour (as far as i'm aware) looking for a promoter to do a dundee/aberdeen date on the 28th as he hasn't heard from the person he was speaking to before.

Nae sure if i'm allowed to say that on here, but i did anywayz. coz i'm well 'ard.