THURSDSAY 13TH - DIRTY HEARTS CLUB WITH

UNDERGROUND HEROES

FLAMING KATY

SAY MARVIN

PLUS

FREE ENTRY FOR CLUB NIGHT (10PM-2AM) /

UNDERGROUND HEROES

www.myspace.com/undergroundheroes

The Underground Heroes are quite possibly the finest thing to come out of Chatham, Kent. Theyve been dubbed by NME as The Ordinary Boys Gargling Glass or The Jam if they'd read the Razzle instead of books on politics", and well since they list The Jam as being one of their influences, they cant really complain now can they?!

The boys have worked hard to get where they are having supported The View on tour, and shared stages with the likes of Towers of London, The Cribs, Kate Nash and Lily Allan, and blazing the UK festival circuit, including Glastonbury and Internationally at Ibiza Rocks. They also set out on their own tour that took in CLUB NMES up and down the country, and released their first sell-out single on James Endeacotts label 1965 Records; championed by NME, XFM, Zane Lowe, Colin Murray and John Kennedy.

As for the future, Underground Heroes plans include working on an album worth of tracks with producer Paul Epworth, (Bloc Party, Maximo Park, Babyshambles) and releasing their single Alright Darlin!? on James Oldhams Loog Records.

Guest idol_wild

Only saw 25 seconds of Flaming Katy, so I won't judge.

Sat Marvin were...very enjoyable actually! I didn't expect to like them one little bit, but the energy they produced was stunning. It was basically techno music played with guitars and Korgs. The bassist was brilliant. His lines kept every single song together. They looked terrible and preconceived, but I looked beyond that. I'd pay to see them again.

Underground Heroes are one of the worst bands I've ever seen. They did a near perfect cover of Message In A Bottle. What's the point in faithful cover versions?

I thought they were Aberdeen's Unknown Heroes when they took the stage.

Only saw 25 seconds of Flaming Katy, so I won't judge.

Sat Marvin were...very enjoyable actually! I didn't expect to like them one little bit, but the energy they produced was stunning. It was basically techno music played with guitars and Korgs. The bassist was brilliant. His lines kept every single song together. They looked terrible and preconceived, but I looked beyond that. I'd pay to see them again.

Underground Heroes are one of the worst bands I've ever seen. They did a near perfect cover of Message In A Bottle. What's the point in faithful cover versions?

I thought they were Aberdeen's Unknown Heroes when they took the stage.

underground heroes were pish. easily the worst band i've seen in an age. dull as hell and crap songs with a crap singer and rubbish moves. bah.

say marvin were okay but looked like they'd just opened a copy of the nme and decided to form a band. sounded a bit like that too. solid though and the songs were okay. crap hair though. :)