aberdeen-music

Shed Seven - Do they Rock or Not

sross90

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest idol_wild

If Shed Seven were being lined up against the side wall of the Music Hall to be shot in the knee caps, then I'd definitely be sure to be in the vicinity.

But I daresay this isn't happening and they'll be 'performing' some 'songs'. So I'll not be in attendance.

Guest Steven Dedalus
If Shed Seven were being lined up against the side wall of the Music Hall to be shot in the knee caps, then I'd definitely be sure to be in the vicinity.

But I daresay this isn't happening and they'll be 'performing' some 'songs'. So I'll not be in attendance.

Ok, Pil.

That's your alibi sorted, enjoy the gig.

SOO much hate

Theres so much hate in these forums!!!

I appreciate any band that has the balls to take there hobby out of the bedroom and onto the stage.

Maybe the latest or greatest band is not your thing but I think theres something to appreciate in all music. Some bands are better than others, i.e SHED SEVEN's better than RADIOHEAD. But both are great bands who id be happy to stand, sit, hang from the ceiling to watch.

Given the option of going or not going to any gig id always take the going option. What else are you going to do, sit at home and home on this forum?

i.e SHED SEVEN's better than RADIOHEAD.

o_O

Given the option of going or not going to any gig id always take the going option. What else are you going to do, sit at home and home on this forum?

Er, yes. Rather do that (rather cut my balls off frankly) than go waste money seeing a bad I have a strong dislike for.

Rick Witter always goes to Exodus after his gigs in Aberdeen. Therefore he's alright in my book.

I once saw The Yorkshire Ripper, Fred West and Steve McClaren out for a pint.

I thought they were all cunts but then I realised they were in Exodus so that made them alright in my book.

(my book is called "The Book of Fucking Cunting Fuck Cunts", incidently).

Er, yes. Rather do that (rather cut my balls off frankly) than go waste money seeing a bad I have a strong dislike for.

Wow you really dont like yourself do you? HMmm, will i listen to a band or castrate myself! Seriously???

What bands do you actually like? I take it your a sonic youth fan?

Aw come on, there must be some band or act that you really can't be fucked with and wish they stayed in their bedroom (perhaps with Carbon Monoxide as company)...Craig David, Maroon 5, Plain White Ts, The Feeling, The Fray or such like - try it, it's fun.

Theres so much hate in these forums!!!

I appreciate any band that has the balls to take there hobby out of the bedroom and onto the stage.

Maybe the latest or greatest band is not your thing but I think theres something to appreciate in all music. Some bands are better than others, i.e SHED SEVEN's better than RADIOHEAD. But both are great bands who id be happy to stand, sit, hang from the ceiling to watch.

Guest idol_wild
Fair Point! But he took it to a whole new level when he chose castration over music

Music a side, i wouldnt give my balls up for 1 000 000 000 000 quid! Id Even attend a Kenny G concert before id cut my balls off!

I probably would - you could buy a new set of testicles for that amount of money.

Fair Point! But he took it to a whole new level when he chose castration over music

Music a side, i wouldnt give my balls up for 1 000 000 000 000 quid! Id Even attend a Kenny G concert before id cut my balls off!

I think, just possibly, that you're taking the cut my balls off part of my response a little too literally.

Aw come on, there must be some band or act that you really can't be fucked with and wish they stayed in their bedroom (perhaps with Carbon Monoxide as company)...Craig David, Maroon 5, Plain White Ts, The Feeling, The Fray or such like - try it, it's fun.

Maroon 5, harder to breath. Decent track

Plain White T's - WOow never before has one song been taken and re-written by so many people on myspace in 5 minutes before. You musta heard hey harry potter?

Where we would be without Craig David, his Kestral and his pissbag?? Bo selecta wouldnt of made it without him!

Guest idol_wild
You'd probably get the best pair of balls known to man for that sort of money, ruby studded numbers I'd imagine.

For that amount of money, I'd like to think my newly purchased testicles would ejaculate liquid gold.

But yes, I'd have them studded with jewels for sure.