aberdeen-music

Element 106 love Fudge!

Hog

welcome to the wonderful world of music!

yeah, do element wanna play thursday 8th july at drakes as part of fudge's 5th birthday fandango?

and could the titans know as SPD play a 15 minute set at our 5th birthday party at moshulu? it's on july the first with a cracklingly diverse line-up: TAR the legends reform for one gig, special guests, the simon gall band and the cuts.

let me know asap :)

Guest Jake Wifebeater

Yes! Absolutely yes! It was the ambition of the Spike boys to play Moshulu at some point this year and we now achieve it! Mind you, our set has crept up to 20 minutes now due to so much time cracking jokes with the crowd. Is this OK? We wouldn't want to run over our time slot.

damn right!

tar, the legends, reformed for a one-off gig (since we used to try and book them back in the day, but the venues we promoted in wouldn't let us coz they were about ten years old at the time :)

the simon gall band - jazzy vibes surrounded by the usual fudge chaos - can it possibly work? it did last time...

spike pile driver - 15 to 20 minutes if they're fucking lucky :)

the cuts, cool 80's vibe (if you ask me)

and our special guests tbc!

no excuse is acceptable.

Originally posted by Jakey Spike Boy:

That's the most wafer-thin excuse I've ever heard. You are fucking going.

I dont want to sound like Im sucking up to my ugly hairy bandmate but I tend to agree with him on this one. Mr Cynic, your fucking going.

Sharon, you rule! because you allow Spike to play in Drakes (we dont get accepted everywhere)!

Fudge, thank you very much....Craig Im still sorry about the gig pull out, wont happen again (and my grans out of hospital!:woohoo: )

Alan Cynic, be their or be square

:cheers:

hog, you are confused i think ...

1) that was me posting as dr drakes, not shaz. i was posting at work, rather than home. shaz is rarely on this messageboard

2) craig probably couldn't care less if you pull out of gigs - it's all i can do to get him along to more than half the fudge gigs these days... i, on the otherhand, will rip off your testicles if you pull out of the 5th birthday gig :D. i also hope you're not playing fifty gigs in the week leading up to the show :) though i assume you already have them booked...

good news about yr gran. i'm having tea with one of mine tonight. mmm, food.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
Originally posted by Alan Cynic:

Maybe we could heckle politely......

eg "Jakey is hirsute and has a secret passion for emo!"

You're on thin ice, old bean, wafer thin...................