aberdeen-music

Forget EVERYTHING else....

Guest highroller

Guest highroller

Ive heard two new songs from the coming atreyu album "the curse" which is set for mid june release.....

OH MY SWEET LORD IN HEAVEN!!

Its dark, rocky, brutal, beautiful, huge, polished, sexy, melodic and totall metal...i think it may even put some of the hardcore kids off with how unashamedly METAL it is....

imagine a metalcore version of him...not as cheesy and not as well...err shit.....

Its absolutely incredible...the production is Immense...you will not REPEAT will not own an album better produced than this...you will in the future but not currently....everything gggarth touches sounds AMAZING!

Im not gonna be able to listen to "suicide notes and butterfly kisses" ever again....

alex. was incredibly amused watching my face as i listened to it the car last night....

you know when people say "this band own you...blah blah blah...."

If you are already a fan...prepare to be in ecstasy...if you aint you will be if someone plays you it....which i will at EVERY opportunity.....

Atreyu........they own me.....

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest highroller

yeah thats getting bought....

what a fucking year...new prophets,strung out, atreyu, killswitch engage, taking back sunday, finch, eighteen visions, further seems forever...

Guest Scott 5FD

i hope the new Lit record is better than Atomic.

come to think of it, i got into Lit when senor coconutass copied A Place In The Sun for me...

Guest Scott 5FD
Originally posted by Paulscoconutass:

For real?? That musta been well back-in-the-day, i aint done some hard-core CD copying for years now..

And Atomic wasn't really That bad..

yeh, must ahve been 4th year, i remember John Rob handing it to me in Math.

Atomic wasn't nearly as good as Place In The Sun, there was no choons like Miserable or, of course, My Own Worst Enemy.

i haven't heard Tripping The Light Fantastic, put off by the 15 price tag when i saw it in one-up.

Guest highroller

man all lits stuff is rad!! Atomic is great....i need to get the latest eve 6 album as well...i only have horrorscope....lindsey T gave me that....

Yeah new bad religion is pretty damn good...i havent listened to the ILLEGAL copy that keesher forced on me as i want the album to be fairly fresh when i buy it....!

Guest Scott 5FD

ooooo, a new Lars Fredriksen and The Bastards record is coming out called Vikings. i liked the first record, didn't think they'd do another one tho.

a new Transplants record is also in the pipeline apparently and Blink182 are meant to be releasing an EP aswell.

Guest Tooms

yeah i heard about the new E.P to keep the fans ticking over whilst they start to record/write the new stuff and of course finish off all their tours.