aberdeen-music

Free Psyko Dalek Album Anyone?

bevros

Hey for those of you with a fast internet connection you can download Glasgow Rap-Metallers debut album 'Dead to Some' for freeeeee for a limited time at:

Psyko Dalek - Dead to Some (for fans of Limp Bizkit, Soulfly, Linkin Park, Korn, Rage) : Music > Metal - Mininova

if there are no active seeds when you first try to download, check back every so often as there has to be peeps online for the file to be accessed, and dont forget to share when you have downloaded it.

you can check them out at MySpace.com - Psyko Dalek - Glasgow, UK - Metal / Hardcore / Rap - www.myspace.com/psykodalek2005

people have a problem with rap metal because it was successful, and in music success is a dirty word often confused with selling out

An interesting observation and you've made a valid, and thought provoking, point. However, i think you've missed one important aspect in your argument - the almagamation of the "rap" and "metal" genres invaribaly lead to a type of music that sucks the farts from dead cat's arses.

An interesting observation and you've made a valid, and thought provoking, point. However, i think you've missed one important aspect in your argument - the almagamation of the "rap" and "metal" genres invaribaly lead to a type of music that sucks the farts from dead cat's arses.

Agreed, that's why I said 99% of it is guff. You do get the occasional good rap metal band, but it is more of an exception rather than the rule.