aberdeen-music

Lost Boys 2

Lemonade

Im looking forward to it.

The first one was shite but thats why its one of my favourite films.

It was shit but fun.

Its very shittyness is what appeals to me.

I see it as the same as people liking Plan 9 from Outer Space or why people stop and look at car accidents.

Its awful but you can't keep your eyes off it.

• 2 weeks later...
Im looking forward to it.

The first one was shite but thats why its one of my favourite films.

It was shit but fun.

Its very shittyness is what appeals to me.

I see it as the same as people liking Plan 9 from Outer Space or why people stop and look at car accidents.

Its awful but you can't keep your eyes off it.

YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR MOUTH!

YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR MOUTH!

No, he's absolutey right. Cheesy 80's schitck. Shite, but fun. Like Top Gun, The Matrix and Independence Day. No brainers for a Saturday night.

...and The Haimster has pulled out?? Thought he'd be glad of the work. Keep the fat hoor going in donuts - he looks like the late Chris Farley now!

Guest Steven Dedalus
Dont really agree with this,there is quite alot of undertones in this film which make it really intersting IMO of course.

And every time they attempt to raise an interesting point, about the nature of reality or perception, or whatever, something blows up, or Keanu drops a one-liner, rendering it a no-brainer.

• 4 weeks later...
And every time they attempt to raise an interesting point, about the nature of reality or perception, or whatever, something blows up, or Keanu drops a one-liner, rendering it a no-brainer.

Ex-actly!!!

That and the now done-to-death "Bullet Time" pish. "Oh look! It's a bullet ! Going really slow! Cutting up the air! Neo's dodged it! Awesome!" Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yes, Lost Boys 2 will be shite. The original was a movie that encapsulated all the good (and bad) elements of "The Decade That Fashion Forgot" - and its in the 80's that it should remain.

I'm sure there are plenty other good horror stories to tell. There are enough remakes and sequels to 3rd rate movies going about as it is.

• 4 months later...