aberdeen-music

care to explain...

Aileen

Guest Scott 5FD

Good Charlotte sing about the Lifestyles Of The Rich And Famous, when in actual fact they are Rich And Famous themselves.

The Rasmus, don't have a big deal with them, their kinda old goth rock like The Cult and stuff, but The Cult are miles better.

McFly are just another boy band, but with instruments. like The Monkees.

Originally posted by Aileen:

why does everyone have such a problem with good charlotte?

AND the rasmus?

AND mcfly?

surely theyre not THAT bad??

corporate bull shit

good charlotte are about as punk rock as my granny

they dont care about music all they care about is the deniro

how do you know that?

i love the way people are so willing to make accusations about bands like this but do you know all that stuff for sure??

anyway why should it matter how "punk rock" good charlotte are, surely how they're classified has little to do with the quality of their music

how do you know that?

i love the way people are so willing to make accusations about bands like this but do you know all that stuff for sure??

anyway why should it matter how "punk rock" good charlotte are, surely how they're classified has little to do with the quality of their music

i read it beeyatch

it was on last years warped tour me thinks and they got into a fight but instead of fighting they called on their manager to sort it out

what a bunch of fucking pussies:laughing:

Guest pop-notmyface

good charlotte are okay, but the Rasmus? puh-lease. they are one of THE worst bands i have heard since the Hansons. they should die.

Originally posted by pop-notmyface:

good charlotte are okay, but the Rasmus? puh-lease. they are one of THE worst bands i have heard since the Hansons. they should die.

ggrr, why??!! this is exactly what im talking about

people make comments like these and never explain why, the rasmus arent bad, their song is catchy and i like it!! why dont you like it?

Guest haigyman

if we were to judge good charlotte on the quality of their music as opposed to how "punk" they are, they would still suck, and i don't want to obther explaining why, just their songs "suck", same goes for the fucking rasmus - "woah woah!" - tosser, he looks like mick hucknell, only gayer

Guest pop-notmyface

ggrr, why??!! this is exactly what im talking about

people make comments like these and never explain why, the rasmus arent bad, their song is catchy and i like it!! why dont you like it?

well, i allready said that i heard that song allmost a year ago, which is being way overplayed. there have been 3 or 4 different videos to it and i just cant stand the sympathetic lyrical contend. and i dont like their sound either, i mean, just that riff alone sounds awfull i think.

Guest ForbiddenFruitcake

and since when do we need justification for our opinions?

anyway, good charlotte is ok. they might not be 'punk' or whatever, but when i'm in need of a catchy tune to hum away, i don't particularly care. the rasmus are quite cool. i heard it ages ago thanks to keira and her scandanavian connections and liked it then. and what the hell is mcfly? some sort of new bug-based mcdonalds burger?

Guest ForbiddenFruitcake

oh hang on, is that the band with the apparently 'amazingly catchy' song i've never been able to remember....whats it called...colours in her hair or something?