aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
remington blastcap

i miss john Peel

well yeah i do, but short of good recommendations from friends i need a good couple of sources of music. i'm boring myself. i just keep going back to trusted labels for my new downloads/cds. so, long winded as per, hit me with some good podcasts. my pal craig has mentioned maximum rock and roll- but i likes stuff like Black heart procession, shellac, liars ( got the new cd nice) wilco- the usual shit. i'm lazy- any ideas?

ta

and dont say check out al shivers on Lieth fm, cuz he's a cock burger and he knows it.

well yeah i do, but short of good recommendations from friends i need a good couple of sources of music. i'm boring myself. i just keep going back to trusted labels for my new downloads/cds. so, long winded as per, hit me with some good podcasts. my pal craig has mentioned maximum rock and roll- but i likes stuff like Black heart procession, shellac, liars ( got the new cd nice) wilco- the usual shit. i'm lazy- any ideas?

ta

and dont say check out al shivers on Lieth fm, cuz he's a cock burger and he knows it.

Pandora Radio - Listen to Free Internet Radio, Find New Music. for all your musical needs.

If it asks you for a zip code (which it will) just make it up. You can only skip so many tracks in an hour, but just create a new station. I have found so many new bands on this site it's ridiculous.

I miss Peel because he acted as a musical moral compass. Even though I disagreed with a lot of what he played on his show, you could never doubt his commitment to music and innovation. His mantle has been usurped by countless genre-specific DJ's and gurus who hold considerable sway but are plainly ignorant about anything outwith ther field of expertise.

continue,

that sounded interesting.

yer nae a student poof are you?