aberdeen-music

The Killers

Ross

Wirelessly posted (Nokia3200/1.0 () Profile/MIDP-1.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.0 UP.Link/5.1.1a)

Originally posted by Camie

Aye the Killers fairly rock. Has The Walkmen released an album yet?

Yeah the walkmen album was out last week but The Rat is the only stand out track for me. Good album so play while you're going to sleep. Absolutely love the Killers, thought Somebody Told Me was such a shithot single but it turns out Mr Brightside is even better! Can't wait for the album. I'm writing this at victoria station in London. Check me out. Xx

Wirelessly posted (Nokia3200/1.0 () Profile/MIDP-1.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.0 UP.Link/5.1.1a)

Originally posted by Camie

Aye the Killers fairly rock. Has The Walkmen released an album yet?

Yeah the walkmen album was out last week but The Rat is the only stand out track for me. Good album so play while you're going to sleep. Absolutely love the Killers, thought Somebody Told Me was such a shithot single but it turns out Mr Brightside is even better! Can't wait for the album. I'm writing this at victoria station in London. Check me out. Xx

Wirelessly posted (MOT-T720/PM_G_05.31.1CR MIB/2.0 Profile/MIDP-1.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.0 UP.Link/5.1.1a)

The Killers are rad! YCNI:M are amazing as well. An album everyone should get hold of is Seafood's 'As the Cry Flows'. It just came out and it is just great. Mightily impressed!

Wirelessly posted (MOT-T720/PM_G_05.31.1CR MIB/2.0 Profile/MIDP-1.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.0 UP.Link/5.1.1a)

The Killers are rad! YCNI:M are amazing as well. An album everyone should get hold of is Seafood's 'As the Cry Flows'. It just came out and it is just great. Mightily impressed!

Guest stuartmaxwell

seafood are awesome, im just listening to "surviving the quiet" as we speak

i like the killers single and the walkmen album is pretty poor considering "everyone who pretended to like me has gone" was one of my favourite albums for over a year

Originally posted by stuartmaxwell

seafood are awesome, im just listening to "surviving the quiet" as we speak

i like the killers single and the walkmen album is pretty poor considering "everyone who pretended to like me has gone" was one of my favourite albums for over a year

My flatmate picked up The Walkmen album a few days back. It does sound quite poor, their recent single is quite cool though. Surviving the Quiet is a rawkin album!