aberdeen-music

Every Time I Die

psydoll

Originally posted by Ben Quik:

fuck knows but Hot Damn is one of the most fresh sounding and exciting records ever released.....

Good album right enough but I wouldn't go as far as that. God speed us to the sea...phhwwoar what a song!

Guest WalkingOnGlass

Everytime I Die own everyone in that whole hardcore/metalcore genre right now, in my opinion, and lyrically they're fucking awesome! Hot Damn, my favourite album of this year by far...

Guest WalkingOnGlass
Originally posted by Jonny Lucifer:

I dunno, I'm an image-obsessed rock star wanna be with no real friends. Apparently.

I know it might be an alien concept to you, but it's time to let it go, it's time to *shock-horror* grow up...

But, to set the record straight Mr PettyGrudge, I never said you had no real friends, and I stand by the fact that I think you're an image-obsessed rock star wannabe...So there you go..Capiche'?

Now back to topic...Everytime I Die...Awesome...Go check em' out!

AHHH WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT WHO IS THE BETTER GUY OR WHO THE FUCK LISTENS TO THE BETTER MUSIC.

Jamesy please do get off your high horse and stop cause even if you don't care people will eventually start to think your scum but you an ok guy when you want to be.

petty as fuck man !

Guest WalkingOnGlass
Originally posted by Jonny Lucifer:

Why are you such a cock? Really? I used to think you were Ok guy who had different opinions to myself, but now I know you're just a pricko dwarf with ego problems.

Hey, you're the one who's being dropping in childish little bits'n'bobs referring to our argument over a week a go in random threads all over these boards..Do us a favour, next time you get a chance to appear on a billboard, pull a nice emo pose, cause dude, to me, you're beginning to sound like a right crybaby..

Calum...You have no clue what you're talking about man, no clue...

Guest ForbiddenFruitcake

:rolleyes:

ok, i think i've stayed out of these things long enough. you've had this argument before, correct? you're never going to stop having this argument, correct? right, so, why do you have to ruin a perfectly good thread about a very good band just to have YET ANOTHER shitty little 'who's a fucking scenester' argument? you're both as bad as each other in my opinion. yeah, sure, you might be nice guys in reality, but why do you always have to do this and make me cringe? it really is pathetic. i might be shunned for this, but to be honest i don't care, i've had enough of seeing the same people kick off and bicker over the same fucking things over and over again. give it a rest.

and for the record, everytime i die are ace, most people should have a listen to hot damn, it has a wide appeal i feel

message over

Guest sludge
Originally posted by ForbiddenFruitcake:

:rolleyes:

ok, i think i've stayed out of these things long enough. you've had this argument before, correct? you're never going to stop having this argument, correct? right, so, why do you have to ruin a perfectly good thread about a very good band just to have YET ANOTHER shitty little 'who's a fucking scenester' argument? you're both as bad as each other in my opinion. yeah, sure, you might be nice guys in reality, but why do you always have to do this and make me cringe? it really is pathetic. i might be shunned for this, but to be honest i don't care, i've had enough of seeing the same people kick off and bicker over the same fucking things over and over again. give it a rest.

and for the record, everytime i die are ace, most people should have a listen to hot damn, it has a wide appeal i feel

message over

shunned

let them argue. its great watching egos collide. hopefully ill be popular enough one day to have my very own argument over cock size.

highly unlikely. but my egos coming along. im almost twice as big headed as i was last may.....

Guest WalkingOnGlass

Uh, Every Time I Die, judging by the ETID abbreviation that's commonly used, but I think Everytime I Die looks cooler :)

I like how the blatant plugs are getting more topical and inventive :)

Originally posted by jamesy weapon:

Uh, Every Time I Die, judging by the ETID abbreviation that's commonly used, but I think Everytime I Die looks cooler :)

I reckoned that too but there's a lot of people who use't other one. I guess it's just a similar situation to the Alexisonfire confusion :)