aberdeen-music

SLUTS OF TRUST play here WED 26TH MAY!!!

Dizzy Storm

Guest Keira

i think im gonna have to go to that, based on the fact that i have their badges and stickers. and want to know what theyre like really...

what an adventure

Guest ForbiddenFruitcake

ahh..people must come to this. i finally heard them on the 'is this music?' sampler cd...whoa!

what a dynamic duo if there ever was one!

I missed Strobing Goat [but I'll see them at the Fudgenight] and I caught the end of Mother & The Addicts [who kinda sounded like an even rubbisser Franz Ferdinand but with more members] and Sluts of Trust were pleasing indeed. Damn you all who didn't go and huzzah for the Sluts of Trust and their Phil Kay lookalike drummer and the Freddie Mercury tribute singer ;)

mother and the addicts were ace!!! totally better than franz ferdinand. they were straight out of the no wave school of funk-indie. they were the sound that franz ferdinand wish they had.

sluts of trust were awesome though. truly magnificent and they were super nice people too.

strobing goat played for a very long time. nae bad, but far too long a set i think. if it had finsihed at half an hour i would've liked them more.

• 1 month later...

Fuck Me Baby Fuck Me With Your Fist

TAKE MY EAGER LIPS SUCKING ON YOUR GODDESS BREASTS,

this is easily the best CD this year,they are funny as hell and fucking amazing live,the CD does them justice,I can't get the smile off my face or the CD off the players.

Buy We Are All Sluts Of Trust ,it really is superb.

Ha ha ha I met a guy the other night who looked very bemused when I said I play drums faster and harder than Anthony O Donnell from Sluts of Trust.

Never mind, 16 again and XS RELOCAT are about to start gigging in August so we'll see what happens...he he he can't wait.