aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
MissBecca

My Debut EP!

Hey, thought I'd introduce myself to the forums! I'm Miss Becca, acoustic singer-songwriter (former lead singer of Noise Pollution if anyone remembers) check out my myspace at www.myspace.com/missbeccamusic

I've just brought out my debut EP - "Through the Looking Glass" - at the moment available from Sound and Vision in Elgin and JT Music Shop in Fortwilliam. Hopefully soon in One-up in Aberdeen and Unknown Pleasures in St Andrews.

Will also be available online via newindex in the near future

Catch me at the Tunnels tommorrow night (24th July) to get your hands on a copy, only 2!

Cheers, Becca x

Hey, thought I'd introduce myself to the forums! I'm Miss Becca, acoustic singer-songwriter (former lead singer of Noise Pollution if anyone remembers) check out my myspace at www.myspace.com/missbeccamusic

I've just brought out my debut EP - "Through the Looking Glass" - at the moment available from Sound and Vision in Elgin and JT Music Shop in Fortwilliam. Hopefully soon in One-up in Aberdeen and Unknown Pleasures in St Andrews.

Will also be available online via newindex in the near future

Catch me at the Tunnels tommorrow night (24th July) to get your hands on a copy, only 2!

Cheers, Becca x

you playing open mic night tonight? Room 2 of the tinnels?

x

Oops, should've came back to check this! Was the acoustic night in room 2. Got another at the tunnels on 4th Sept, an am playing Thursday Live at the Lemon Tree on 8th Nov!

Bex xx