aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Noir

where's a good place to buy a Sgian Dubh?

Offhand I can think of 2 places which MIGHT have one...the Scottish shop on the corner of Schoolhill and Back Wynd, and that one up George St, a wee bit past St Andrews St.

There's a Scottish Dresshire shop which I think also sells stuff on Leadside Road.

Any kilt shop will have them. Phillip King on George St, the one on corner of Schoolhill and Back Wynd, McCalls on Bridge St.

Probably places like Jamieson and Carry as well

yeah i realise the kilt shops have them, sorry i meant if theres any places to get one thats a bit special, alot of the kilt shop ones look a bit cheapy and plasticy. i think i'll go for a wonder round town after work today

yeah i realise the kilt shops have them, sorry i meant if theres any places to get one thats a bit special, alot of the kilt shop ones look a bit cheapy and plasticy.

Aye, the ones they give with the hires will, but the ones they sell are pretty nice. At least the one I bought is anyway.

But look around, try the jewellers and stuff as well

Guest Keira

Wow, those are really impressive. Especially with all the lark about getting a licence for your sporran now.. have fun with that one, guys.

Wow, those are really impressive. Especially with all the lark about getting a licence for your sporran now.. have fun with that one, guys.

yea, nice that there's not one bit of seal fur in sight with her. she makes cool bags as well

Guest Keira

Hmmm not so keen on the bags to be honest. But the chunky leather Sporrans on the other hand. Very good. The clock one is super cool.